With the new Xperia go ‘Made to Resist’, you know we had to be one of the first magazines to put it through its paces. We headed to Wireless Festival to see if it has what it takes to survive a typical day of being thrown in beer, dropped in mud and generally kicked about...
Rubbed in mud, dropped in water/ beer – whilst still recording – and kicked up and down Wireless Festival, the Sony Xperia go was put to the test.
Celeb in order of appearance...
And remember when you ‘go’ to get (go, see what we did there) yours, remember it packs some really sick features.
• Razor sharp 3.5” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine
• 16 million colours, 480 x 320 pixels
• 1 GHz NovaThor™ U8500 Dual-core Cortex A9
• 5 megapixel camera (with auto focus, 16x digital zoom, face detection, LED flash) that goes from sleep to snap in just over a second
• Expansion slot: microSD™, up to 32GB
• TrackID music recognition
• FM Radio with RDS
• 111 x 60.3 x 9.8 mm
• 110 g (3.9 ounces)
For more check sonymobile.com/gb/products/phones/xperia-go/