Converse are on the hunt for the best in European street-talent, launching their Pro Streets search of the English capital last month, setting up special cameras in Brixton, Camden, Finsbury Park, Ladbroke Grove and Mile End to capture your best dance, skate-trick, rap-verse, song or ball-skill.
Searching for the ultimate in street-talent from London Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Amsterdam and Milan, you can check out what people have had to offer so far on prostreets.com
If you're in the capital and think you've got talent and want to represent your neighbourhood then head down to the five iconic locations below where cameras are set up and ready.
- LADBROKE GROVE: Portobello Green Fitness Club, 3-5 Thorpe Close, W10 5XL
- BRIXTON/STOCKWELL BASKETBALL COURT: Community Trust, 21 Aytoun Place, Stockwell Park Estate, SW9 OTE
- FINSBURY PARK: Sobell Leisure centre, Hornsey Road, N7 7NY
- CAMDEN / CANTELOWES PARK: 212 Camden Road,NW 9HG
- MILE END/SKATEPARK: 190 Burde road, E3 4HL
To celebrate Converse's Pro Streets campaign, we're giving away two pairs of Converse Pro Leather Vulcs to the first two people who Tweet us a photo of themselves at @RWDmag from one of the Pro Streets locations above. The trainers, which reflects the vibe of self-expression alive in every city around the globe. The Pro Leather Vulc is a celebration of culture born on the street, inspiring today's innovators to make their own moves and leave their own unique mark.
So to win a pair of Converse Pro Leather Vulcs, Tweet us a photo of you from one of the Converse Pro Streets locations using the hashtag #CONVERSEPROSTREETS.