Known as one of London's fitness pilgrimage spots, Clapham Common represents a natural space for Nike to plant their second Nike+ FuelStation after their BoxPark Nike+ FuelStation launched in March. The digitally enabled sporting clubhouse was designed to inspire London's athlete community with premium experiences and services helping to enable every athlete to be the best they can be.
The Clapham Common Nike+ FuelStation will offer:
• One-to-one consultation with real athletes who are hand-selected from the local communities
• A ground-floor Nike+ Innovation Zone: a digitally enabled space which brings to life Nike+ experiences and allows runners to join Nikeplus.com and be part of the world’s largest running community
• A Nike+ Trial Zone where athletes can try out the latest Nike+ Digital Sports products for free – these include Nike+ Running, Football and Training footwear, the Nike Training Club App, and Nike+ FuelBand trials
• First-floor NIKEiD terminals where consumers can design their perfect footwear and apparel with the help of experienced Design Consultants and order product directly via nikestore.com
• Regular Nike+ Run Clubs offering local runners a free running club on their doorstep
• Dedicated and free daily Nike Training Club classes led by top Nike Master Trainers
• A calendar of unique Nike brand experiences throughout the summer
Designed by the innovative Nike Brand Design team, the space is 384 m², and combines futuristic design and architecture with sustainable features including exterior floors created using a raw material made from recycled athletic shoes known as Nike Regrind. Stunning visuals of runners are diamond cut into the solid steel elements of the exterior to create inspiring imagery of local athletes. The digitally enabled interior features plasma screens housing the NikeFuel Stream. The Fuel inspiration continues outside where an LED lighting unit features the red to green transition of earning NikeFuel.
Nike+ FuelStation at Clapham Common is open now at Nightingale Walk, SW4 9AE. Visit nike.com/makeitcount to find out more.